[Ansteorra] ISO Pewter Coin Casters Correction

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 11:04:12 PDT 2005

Ok, after doing some research, which I should have done first I know, I have realized that the materials I used to make the mold will not withstand the heat of the pewter.  I have a token made of polymer clay which can be used for someone to make a mold with the appropriate materials.  I also have what would be called a "master mold" also made out of polymer clay, this is called, I believe, a "flat mold" as it is one piece with the design only on one side.  The token is about 1 inch wide and 1 and 1/4 inch tall with a raised design.  The base is about the thickness of 2 quarters with the raised design adding the thickness of 1 quarter on top of it.  I appologize for any confusion I have caused by my acting first and researching later.  This project is for site tokens for Kingdom A&S and am looking not only for quality work but the best price as well.  Kingdom A&S is February 18th so I really want the tokens in my hands by February 5th so that we have time to string them and such
 before the event, and we need 150.

Elizabeth Blackthorne
Co-Autocrat for Kingdom A&S