[Ansteorra] What has happened?

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 07:55:33 PDT 2005

20 years ago I was at an event with a shire member who had $100 taken from his wallet that was in his tent...
I believe it takes all kinds..always has, always will.
gwyneth

Baronman at aol.com wrote:
20 years ago, when I first started playing SCA it was said you could leave a
$20 bill on a table at fighter practice and it would still be there when you
got ready to go home. 10 years ago it was said you could leave a $20 bill on
a table at fighter practice and it would still be there when you got ready to
go home but it might be a different bill. 5 years ago it was said you could
leave a $20 bill on a table at fighter practice and the change would still
be there when you got ready to go home. Today I don't think there would be
anything left. Declining moral values????? Sure see it in my 8th graders.
B Bors