[Ansteorra] Etiquette Classes (Was The SCA's existance)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 21:41:21 PDT 2005

Learning the culture in the SCA is pretty much self directed and hit or miss...
few people are lucky enough to pick up a good mentor...even those in the
SCA for a while often don't know a broad scope of things...

Heck...I know some people who've been "in" the SCA for
15 or more years...and still know very little...they don't
look beyond their immediate interests and only "play" a
few times a year so though there has been much linear
time past...their time in direct contact  and experience
with the SCA is less than an enthusiastic newcommer with
a year of constant participation locally and attending
2 to 3 events a month...

Here's two places to start if you want to learn!

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/articles/fip.htm

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/GuidingHand/guidhan1.htm

Lorraine DeerSlayer