[Ansteorra] Attn: Light fighters/Late Period personas

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 04:23:00 PDT 2005

Umm...Milady...exactly what are you having a disagreement about?

If it has to do with period clothing styles...pictures of *us* won't
convince your professor of anything (and with good reason.) After all, we
are just people dressing up on the weekends. What you (and she) would be
looking-for is the period documentation *behind* the clothing we wear (and
some pieces are *much* more authentic than others (remembering my first set
of light armor with a shudder))

If, OTOH, she doesn't believe such an organization as the SCA exists, a
simple trip to the Web should clear that up.

A little more information might help us to help you (and possibly avoid some
embarassment on your part...)

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Tir Medoin, Ansteorra