[Ansteorra] What is a Royalist?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:17:13 PDT 2005

I don't think that is truly an accurate statement.  In my travels it seems
that the word of the Crown is most often  considered law.  But each
Kingdom's traditions and the ability of each seated King and Queen are what
truly influences that.  On a scale of hard core devotion to the King and
Queen vs a more ceremonial role, I would say we are somewhat in the middle.
Which is a pretty comfortible place to be, and makes room for alot of
viewpoints.

Also a Crown much choose carefully the time they wish to enact that, the
times for fun are of course free and easy, but the times for achieving
something and making that final hard decision must be something that means a
great deal to the Crown itself, because it is forever your burden to carry,
no matter how light ;)  I tote a few of those around myself, and personally
they are worth every ounce ;)

Larissa