[Ansteorra] Fwd: Hi There!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 06:12:08 PDT 2005

Thank you for the info.  I will contact them today.

Lady Katheryn
Steppes Hospitaler

guylestran at aol.com wrote:

Hey all,

Can someone contact these guys and help them out? They are just coming from playing from three years in Japan and are going to settle in Dallas. Lady Reagan is hard working, talented on A&S and is also very into horse stuff, though we didn't do much but ride once or twice in Japan. Lord Phelan is a fighter (both Heavy and Light), was our herlord and talented in A&S (leather and wood and some others) as well. They both did wonders for recruitment, helped out in every event and attended every fighter practice if work did not get in the way.

Thanks

Baron Sir Guy, OP

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."