[Ansteorra] Pewter site tokens for Bryn Gwlad Fall Event

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 00:28:10 PDT 2005

The number of attendees at the Bryn Gwlad Fall Event this weekend was
larger than expected.

If you paid your site fee and attended this event, but did not get
your pewter site token, please contact myself or the Event Stewards.

After I got home from the event, I cast some more and I will be
sending these out with my lady, Lady Alina Mitchell on Sunday
morning. Even if you miss getting one of those, as I imagine some
folks left the site Saturday night or earlier, let us know and we
will see about getting you one.

This also includes the folks who gave away their tokens so someone
else would get one.

Stefan
(who happens to feel that anyone who paid their site fee and attended
the event, should get one of the site tokens if they want one)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com