[Ansteorra] MOC officers

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 09:58:45 PDT 2005

Greetings. i don't belive I was on said list as I just became moc here in july, but I could use the info mplease.
Lady Einin Ciarnait
judie Willey
6320 Campbell rd. #1411
Dallas Tx 75248

thank you
Einin

Adria Lorelle <alorelle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings everyone,
I need all MOCs who were on the roster warrant signed at Red tape 7/05 to email me. Apparently, Rita destroyed the MOC films including the warrant. I have a packet of info to give you regarding the badge program.
Your quarterly reports will be due soon and that report form is still available on line , but I need your mundane info including mailing address asap.
Please contact me with your questions or comments.
In service to the Dream,

Baroness Adria Lorelle
KMOC