[Ansteorra] Thrones

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:15:43 PDT 2005

After many, many years of excellent service the time has come for
the Barony of Stargate to retire her baronial thrones. In light
of this, we, Ihon and Isabeau, Baron and Baroness of Stargate, now
ask all interest woodworkers to submit bids to replace our tired
and worn servants. It is our sincere hope to have the new thrones
by Stargate's next baronial, April 14-16, 2006.

The style we have in mind would be similar to new Kingdom thrones
but we are open to other suggestions. We would like the new
thrones to incorporate the Stargate arms (or portions thereof) in
some fashion. For instance, the two uprights of a high back might
be the two towers and a pad for the back might be the sable pile.

See http://stargate.ansteorra.org/ for Stargates arms or for the
more heraldically minded :) -- Argent, on a pile sable, a star of
three greater and six lesser points argent, in base two towers
counterchanged and a laurel wreath sable voided argent.

The seat should be padded as well. We prefer a slight tilt to
the back for comfort. We also would like them to breakdown flat
and assemble with little or no hardware.

Please contact us should more information be desired. Please
submit your bids, including specifications and cost on or before
December 15, 2005.

We look forward to hearing from the fine woodworkers of Ansteorra.
YIS
ihon & Isabeau
Bandb_stargate at ev1.net