[Ansteorra] re:home at last

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 17:09:14 PDT 2005

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Einin

Marcha <nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com> wrote:
It is with the greatest joy and pride that I announce that my son, SSGT John A. Daffin is home from Iraq. He and the 278th ACR were in Massachusets app. 2 hours ago and should be in Hattiesburg, MS shortly. He is expected to be at home in Dover, TN within the next two weeks. Thank you everyone that thought of him throughout this past sttrenuous 18 months. Bertha von Caffei (Bjornsborg)