[Ansteorra] The gauntlet is cast, - Picnic in the Park

jhirling@houston.rr.com jhirling at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 19:51:09 PDT 2005

In the highest tradition of gallantry, courtesy, honor, and bravery
distinctive of our Kingdom and Barony does Don Robert McPharland offer
to cross blades with any rapier combatant willing to join his or her
dollar to his own, said bounty to be used to succor those distressed by
the villainous Katrina -- up to 100 bouts.

Moreover, Don Robert challenges all nobles and peers to match his offer,
dollar for dollar, bout for bout.

Those willing to meet these challenges may do so Sunday, September 4th
between the hours of 2 and 5 in the afternoon at Picnic in the Park,
Memorial Park, Houston (see stargate.ansteorra.org for map).

Our gratitude to Don Robert for his generous and resourceful spirit.

ihon & Isabeau
Baron & Baroness of Stargate