[Ansteorra] GW site

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Sep 1 10:06:41 PDT 2005

This is a possibility.
The Bordermarch site with Borderkeep castle is just a short way over the
Ansteorran border from Gleann Abhann and I'd be willing to bet we could put
together a proper coronation for our cousins so hard hit by this
devastation. I'd also be willing to bet that would the shoe been on the
other foot, Gleann Abhann would have stepped up with a similar proposal but
if the infrastructure is such that it can even nominally support the event,
I agree that it would be a real boon to the economy at a pivotal moment.
However, if the site isn't up by Gulf Wars, the same site in Bordermarch is
ideally suited for large numbers and war scenarios.
Just my (2)cents, Elrique