[Ansteorra] Fd: Disaster Assistance

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Sep 1 21:19:40 PDT 2005

This was forwarded to me---
Please note-- only PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS may contribute to this fund.

Local groups may NOT contribute group money to this fund.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Chancellor of the Exchequer--Ansteorra
exchequer at ansteorra.org

  Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Sara Nichols <lethrenn2 at yahoo.com>
Subject: disaster assistance

Friends and Family I send greetings and a sincere thanks to all of you who
are jumping forward to help Meridies and Gleann Abhann in our time of need.
It sure speaks to the generocity of our community to see all the people who
want to help.

Now for the business side:
We have a bank account set up today.  Checks should be made out to "Medieval
Disaster Relief" and sent to:
Sara Nichols
175 Lucile Lane
Lilburn, GA  30047

Every cent will go towards helping SCA victims and their immediate family.
We intend to have PayPal activated in the very, very near future.

Care packages can be mailed to:
Travis Newberry
3466 Old Suttons Way
Marietta, GA  30062

We will begin dividing care packages into equal parts to be distributed
evenly over the affected baronies and shires.  We will be sending a truck
down there in
2 weeks if we have a load that soon.

I will have a website that will be up asap and your name is on my list of
people to inform of its existence.

Master Erik is compiling information on who has housing, jobs, long term
assistance.  Unfortunately, I do not know the contact information he wishes
to use for this project.

I know I'm leaving about half of the information out, but you'll see it on
the website soon.

Thank you,
Lethrenn, Queen of Meridies