[Ansteorra] Home open to victims

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:28:51 PDT 2005

Lord Richard and myself have decided to open our home to a displaced family.
  We don't have much as I have been unemployed for some time, but we can
offer shelter.  We have a queen size air mattress and cots.

We live in Lewisville just north of Dallas.

I would like to first offer this to a SCA family.  If all our families are
taken care of then I will contact the Red Cross or just go to Renunion
Arena.

We do have cats and dogs.

Our phone number is 972-420-9637.  I will be unavailable this morning but
should be home by noon.

In Service

HL Mary Elisabeth