[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender is Coming

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 5 06:54:18 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

The Barony of Elfsea invites you the weekend of September 23rd thru
September 25th to attend Elfsea Defender. Come and compete to be
Elfsea's newest Defenders in Archery, Chilvalric and Rapier. The
Chilvalric and Rapier Tournies will be a Swiss Five, with the first
round being a reverse OP challenge.  The Archery Tournanment will be a
Bear Pit format.  Their Excellencies Elfsea has requested that if you
plan on entering the tournies that a letter or intent be submitted.
Emails will be acceptable.

In addition to the choosing of our champions their will be an A&S
competition as well as Childrens activities, knife axe and spear, and a
bardic competition.

Also we will be hosting the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Competition.
Contact Lady Toryn Seven Stitches at dschubert at lilly.com.

For more information see our website at http://elfseadefender.tripod.com/.

We look forward to seeing you there.

HL Fearghus MacKenna