[Ansteorra] Re: Supplies Needed (Was Katrina Relief)

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 1 06:16:18 PDT 2005

   Re: traveling..... I was not talking about you'll traveling into areas of Swamp  and I wish you a safe trip.

    I'm dead serious about the  Snakes .When people start going in and cleaning out area that
   has piles of debris , that is one of the snake favor places . They can hide themselves
   so well  looking for food.
   Also ,down here ,we have a vast Alligator population.

    I didn't mean to make light of this fact.

   Snake bite kit should be included in supply list.

 This is a real fact

"Stacy E. Dickey" <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but Sarah and I aren't traveling into the danger
zones. Rather, where the refugees made camp within shelters. I may stay
longer and try to venture further south, but all of my Army medical certs
are expired and thus I'm at the bottom of the list to assist in rescue
around the swampy, flooded areas.

~Colete