[Ansteorra] Via Society Seneschal]]

lisabetta at kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Thu Sep 1 07:38:50 PDT 2005

Subject: [SCA-Disaster] Via Society Seneschal]
From:    "Mark Schuldenfrei" <mark at schuldy.org>
Date:    Thu, September 1, 2005 7:05 am
To:      SCA-911 at yahoogroups.com
         SCA-Disaster at yahoogroups.com

from the seneschal of meridies....how you can help!
cross post at will!

Forgive me if I'm redundant--I'm also sleep deprived  :)

Borgar's address for sending packages over here is:
Travis Newberry
3466 Old Suttons Way
Marietta, GA 30062

Majesty, Excellency, Excellency, and Excellency

Alright, Her Majesty along with HE South Downs has the immediate need set
up: HE has a storage facility for clothing, water, non perishables,
whatever people are sending. HE will be helping with distribution to MS
(Erik, can you or Peregrine act as "overflow" if necessary?)

Her Majesty is organizing the webpage for the above donations as well as a
bank account for Disaster Relief (all mundane names, not SCA related
funding).That should be up soon..

Erik is handling long-term issues: housing, jobs, etc.

So, when I get emails from people (from all over) asking where to send
food--I'll direct them to HE Borgar. People will be able to donate funds
(to individuals) through HRM webpage (so that we don't get snagged in SCA
Corporate financial); when I get offers for housing, I'll direct them to
Erik.

Morfydd and I will deal directly with groups wanting to send SCA funds
(SCA fundraisers, corporate finacial) for repairs of regalia, Red Cross
donations, etc.

And finally---you guys are all just amazing....

"The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick
with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is
immortal."--Mark Twain, "Advice to Youth"

Stacy Hall-Goodwin
Research Assistant Department of Microbiology
University of Alabama-Birmingham
shall920 at yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/PJ_qlB/TM