[Ansteorra] Re: Assistance Requested - People looking to restart their lives in Ansteorra

Aurelia Coritana aurelia_coritana at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 11:02:52 PDT 2005

Greetings! I live in Austin, and I have forwarded your message to some of my contacts at the University. I am a grad student there, and happy to keep my eyes and ears open around campus for opportunities.

Please do forward my contact info, if you think that Laslie and Christopher might like to have a "go-person" here in Austin.

Aurelia
(Laura)

Message: 4