[Ansteorra] Gothic wrap-up

K-L k-l at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 5 18:22:49 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

Gothic war is over and I would like to thank every one that came. The event
was a very enjoyable and I am honored to have been your autocrat. I'm sure
all are curious as to the outcome. Baron Kainan was able to hold of
Ruspoli's forces with a total of 7 war points compared to Ruspoli's 5
points. With out the artisans, volunteers and rapier community it would have
been a very dark day indeed.

There we several efforts to help raise money for the Hurricane Katrina
victims. These have been gathered together and total approx $500. Thank you
all for your assistance in helping raising these funds.

Thank you again to all that came out and participated in our fun. Until we
meet next year on the fields of Gothic.

In service,

HL William "Rufus" Guthrie