[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 28, Issue 17

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 17:11:42 PDT 2005

<snip>If you
touched my hair without my
consent in such a situation as described, I would
likely have been offended
too.<end>

My good lady,

as a reminder, the person who was offended was NOT the
person being touched.  They were sitting at a table
opposite of the group we were in and the "hair
pulling" WAS consentual, as stated, it had been an
ongoing joke between myself and my good lady friend
all night long.  Trust me, if her husband had of
objected he would have told me right then and there.
but he was doing it too....

nasir