[Ansteorra] Article on the SCA relief efforts

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:18:49 PDT 2005

There will be many ways to help. Once we have a good idea of who is in need
of what, I am sure that skills you have can be used to help replace items
lost in the hurricane.

If you have skills, but not neccesarily money or materials, find someone
around you who has materials and/or money to help, but not necessarily the
skills to make what is needed.

Volunteer to help a group that is working on these projects.

In Service,

Rixende

On 9/11/05, Chelsea Williams <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm extremely moved! It makes me so proud to be a part of this group. I
> feel
> helpless. I can't donate time or money because Work and class demands that
> be there and with the money... ya know... Work and class... Does anyone
> have
> any good ideas for people that are strapped like me? Could I perhaps make
> piece of court garb for someone maybe?? I know there was a thread about
> adopting a SCA-dian but I never read it because I figured I was too poor
> help out. I'm helpless... =(
> -Chelsea Williams
>
> Known in these Current Middle Ages as Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig
> MacDaniel
>
> http://nwaonline.net/articles/2005/09/11/entertainment/03beccacol.txt

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde