[Ansteorra] Re: Letters of Marque - was pirates v vikings

ladyoliviar at lycos.com ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Sep 12 09:08:46 PDT 2005

Okay, so it I only check this list at work and have just stumbled upon this thread.

A Letter of Marque has been granted in Ansteorra.  TRM Miquel and Conal granted one to The Phantom Hounds at Gulf War in 2004.  We simply asked, paid the appropriate bri...um, taxes and made sure to present a "show" in court.  Perhaps you're not greas...uh, petitioning the right people?

Lady Olivia, The Missing
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
"Mama" to the Crew of The Phantom Hounds

Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!