[Ansteorra] Fwd: [DiamondWars2005] Diamond Wars Cancelled

David Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 09:11:31 PDT 2005

Denise Leeson-Provost <genevote1 at yahoo.com> wrote:To: smallgraybear at yahoogroups.com, diamondwars2005 at yahoogroups.com,
sir_rashid at yahoogroups.com, gleann_abhann_herbal_group at yahoogroups.com
From: Denise Leeson-Provost <genevote1 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [DiamondWars2005] Diamond Wars 2005

Dear Friends,

Please be advised that Diamond Wars 2005 will not take place.  Camp Couchdale, our Diamond Wars site has been transformed into an evacuation center for those who fled Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath.

Our hearts and prayers remain with our friends in the affected areas of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee.  We pray that those with interrupted lives will find hope in the eyes, hearts, words, and acts of others.

We wish to thank our staff for all the time and energy invested in planning for this year's event.  It would have been an exceptional event.

Please forward to other lists.

Forever In Service,
Genevote and Nadirah, Autocrats