[Ansteorra] Rapier Tiny Tourney in Bryn Gwlad

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Wed Sep 14 15:30:12 PDT 2005

Next Tuesday Evening,
September 20 at
7PM
Bryn Gwlad will be hosting a
Rapier Tiny Tourney at
Populace in the Park with our
regularly scheduled fighter practice.

This is an evening of fun for us to showcase our local talent. Everyone in the area is
invited to attend and participate, so bring out your finery and join your friends in the
park.

This tournament will have several rounds and some aspects will be judged so bring your
weapons and your wits and join your fellow cavaliers on the tournament field.

The site is the standard fighter practice site at Patterson Park across from the Blondie
Pharr Tennis Center at Airport Blvd & Wilshire Blvd.

See the website for directions and current weather.
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php

Armor inspection will begin at 6:30 PM.

Claire Shayhan
MIC