[Ansteorra] RE:The whole pirate thing...

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:52:32 PDT 2005

I think that it is important that everyone get to play and have fun... that
having been said, can this maybe be taken to a private pirate "to be or not
to be" list, because it is getting monsterous on the inboxes of us
bystanders.

Thanks Gentlemen.

Larissa
(who also agrees with His Grace's statement)