[Ansteorra] Re: TRMs & Ravenfort

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Thu Sep 15 13:31:11 PDT 2005

 We all send our prays and sympathies to our Majesty Jason and his family at lost of his father.

 God's blessings upon them,

Caitrin

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:25:30 -0500
From: "Erik Langhans" <ELanghans at khou.com>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>, <isobail at ev1.net>,
<ansteorra-dons at lists.swordworks.org>
CC:
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] TRMs & Ravenfort

Their Royal Majesties Jason and Saereid will be unable to attend Ravensfort this weekend. The White Scarf Circle will be moved to November 19 at Autumn Melees in Bordermarch in the afternoon after the fighting ends.

TRM apologize for any complications this last minute unexpected schedule change has caused.

HRM Jason's father passed away last night. I know you all join me in wishing him and his family our deepest and most heartfelt sympathies and condolences.

Modius
Royal Herald