[Ansteorra] Attention Artisans

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 17 17:29:12 PDT 2005

Attention Artisans of the Kingdom,
	You will have a chance at Elfsea Defender A&S competition to
demonstrate that arts and sciences, dressing beautifully and looking period,
do not have to cost a fortune. The theme is "The Frugal Anachronist". We are
asking for you to enter your most complete body of work possible, costing
$30.00 or less. We do want documentation and a list of expenses. If you
regularly shop at garage sales or pick up discarded supplies for little or
nothing, this is a competition designed for you. If you do not, consider it
a challenge. In these economically tough times, we do not want newcomers to
hesitate to become artisans because they fear they cannot afford the
supplies. I promise, the prize will be worth it.

HL Siobhan Ui Neill
MOAS Elfsea

Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.