[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Bardic Competition

Celestria celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 18:20:55 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Bards and Populace!

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad is calling on all Bards to come and compete for our next Bardic Champion at Bryn Gwlad's Baronial. Come and join us as we seek those who exemplify the skills and graces in the bardic arts.

The competitions with take place under the stars on Friday night, October 21st and Saturday October 22nd during lunch. I will post the times and locations as we get closer to the event. You may perform one piece or two in different forms. Please keep the pieces to 5 minutes.  Contact me as to when and what you will be performing so that I may have you announced to our Baron.

In Service,
Lady Celestria leDragon
celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com