[Ansteorra] Tropical Storm/Hurricane Rita

risaac9056 at aol.com risaac9056 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 10:01:18 PDT 2005

As of 10am September 19, 2005 Rita's projected Path has her coming right into Houston, Texas on Saturday as a Cat 3.

Not good for us. If there are anyone on this site in th Houston and surrounding areas then you should all start making plans to leave now or get your families to safety. Do not leave yet but at least start making plans and a list of supplies you will need for a few days. maybe a week or more. The City of Houston is already making plans as well as Galveston.

While it is early still it is always best to think ahead and be ready than be surprised at the last moment.

Now my Question is very simple. And this is a just in case question.

Is there any SCA house holds in the San Antonio west Texas area that I can send my family to for a few days or maybe longer. We do not have the money or resources to stay in a hotel for any length of time. I am just trying to plan ahead. My lady and I will be bringing 2 cats, one Dog (a Black Lab) and a kid as well as various house hold goods. We only have one small car so we are limited on what we can
bring unless we manage to get a trailer and hitch in less than a week with no money.

Please think about it and respond to Risaac9056 at .aol.com. Be prepared for more to be asking for assistance as well.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Lord Caradoc and Lady Pamela.
Robert and Pam.