[Ansteorra] CANCELLED: Golden Arrow XI

Maria Thorne mariathorne at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 20:17:58 PDT 2005

Greetings Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

Due to the impending weather, we have decided to cancel and postpone
Golden Arrow XI.  We are planning to reschedule the event and we will
send word as soon as we set the new date.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with those in the path of the storm and
we hope that it passes without harm or incident wherever it may go.

In humble service,
Lady Marguerite du Bois
Seneschal, Shire of Stonebridge Keep