[Ansteorra] Lost at Guardian

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 08:31:13 PDT 2005

Greetings the list,

Please pardon the cross post.  I lost something at
Guardian.  During the day Saturday, some may have
noticed my bracelet (three large panels, slip in
clasp, rampant lions and crests, gold toned)as I was
waterbearing.  I noticed I was no longer wearing it
when I returned to site Saturday late afternoon from
re-provisioning waterbearing.  It is no wear in my
equiptment on site.  It is of no great monetary value,
but as it was a gift from my lord, it holds great
sentimental value.  If found, please email me.

Lady Aline Swynbrook