[Ansteorra] Black Unicorn cancelling for Elfsea

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Tue Sep 20 19:09:57 PDT 2005

It is with great regret that I must announce that the Black Unicorn Tavern will be unable to attend Elfsea or to serve our kingdom, friends and family. I got put on storm watch today and will most likely be spending the weekend with my crane in a staging area somewhere North, but not having nearly as much fun as the event that I've been looking forward to. I will be there in spirit though.
To all who chose not to buy food for the weekend and now have to scramble in yet another direction before Friday I offer my most humble apologies.
    I wish everyone a wonderful event and spirited tournaments.
En Servante Christus et Coronae
Ld. Elrique Falcone DeNetterville