[Ansteorra] RE: Romance in the SCA?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 20:48:40 PDT 2005

On Sep 20, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Robin Lindsey wrote:
> HEhehee.. It ususally nails you when you're just out for a good
> time and
> not expecting anything.  Three years (as of tomorrow) and 2 babies
> later, I
> find myself saying, "Wait a minute!  How did I get here?"  Cause
> really, we
> were just pals....
>
> Lady Moira Lindsay
> Who went from party girl to "soccer mom"
>
> P.S.  Liam - Happy Anniversay, love you best.

Err, well, umm. "How did I get here?" Perhaps these Florilegium files
in the PERSONAL CARE section might explain things for you...
p-sex-msg         (59K)  7/29/02    Period thoughts on sex and sexual
practices.
Sex-in-the-MA-art (13K)  7/ 6/01    "A Little Bit of Sex in the
Middle Ages"
                                        by Lady Eden Blacksmith.

:-) Actually some of the files in the CHILDREN might be of more use
to you.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas