[Ansteorra] Rita update

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 20:58:24 PDT 2005

On Sep 22, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Baronman at aol.com wrote:
> I may have to scuba dive for my armor in order to fight or change
> my persona
> to begger.
> Bors

Hey, there you go! A new tournament style. Underwater armored combat.
A mix of the medieval and modern world! Compared to regular scuba
diving, you wouldn't need a weight belt. Sure would change some SCA
fighting styles, though. That extra water resistance would sure slow
things down. Might give a big advantage to spears over swords or even
maces.

And no three or four hour courts, since your air wouldn't last that
long!

:-)

Stefan
--------