[Ansteorra] Gleann Abhann Assists

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 21:21:22 PDT 2005

Friends,

I picked up from the Gleann Abhann Supply Run Yahoo eGroup that they'd like to return the favour to us of emergency supply runs, if needed.

After Rita passes and we have a better idea of the situation in damaged areas, then I offer my home again as a local collection point. But we would need a larger location available for sorting, counting, and distribution... espeically for the loads coming in from Gleann Abhann. Does anyone have the space, time, and delivery means to assist in this?

Or, are there other efforts already being planned?

Regards,

Madame Colete
The Barony of Elfsea