[Ansteorra] question on ceramics and its history

Clarissa di Firenze clarissa at supportyou.com
Fri Sep 23 09:24:11 PDT 2005

Some molding of small decorative attachments to pots was done in the
15th century.  However, it wasn't slip casting, it was putting clay
in a mold to shape it, then it was attached to the pot. I know of no
documentation that says slip casting is period. However, If you are
decorating your pottery pieces in a particular style (majoilica,
etc), you can enter the decoration and not the pot itself.

Clarissa di Firenze