[Ansteorra] OP Troubles

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 19:34:26 PDT 2005

--- ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:16:23 -0500
From: "April Gillilan" <agillilan at swbell.net>
Subject: [Ansteorra] OP Troubles
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>

>I’ve been trying to access the online OP from the kingdom website and it’s
>just not working.  Is there an HTML version available, rather than the PDF?
>The PDF takes forever to download and then all 141 pages are blank.
>
>Thanks,Gilyan

I have had similar problems with the Award Texts pdf file, and when I get some of it
downloaded the pages are blank - as is there is a timeout issue.  I am not able to get the whole
document to download.   I don't think it's my machine as I'm downloading at work, and we regularly
accept larger files.
Any ideas techno-guys?
Hillary