Pirates in Period - Was [Ansteorra] Apology from Nasir al-Fayyid

Adam Edwards wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Sep 8 18:23:59 PDT 2005

Funny you should mention that.  Another list I'm on has been discussing
documenting Privateering.  The most interesting link so far has been:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Garden/5213/marque.htm

They're kinda like Archers,   great if they're working for you, demons if
they're working against.

Wilim

PS - I hope nobody takes offense to the statement.  Actually I hope I'm
still well known enough that people who might will know there's none
intended. <G>