Getting Involved... (was Re: [Ansteorra] Apology from Nasir al-Fayyid)

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:25:52 PDT 2005

For clarification sake, as I said in an earlier post, this issue was
resolved when he apologized to Gróa in person when she called him on the
carpet on it and told him it was unacceptable behavior. That is a pivotal
point that I failed to make in my post just past and I apologize for not
making it clear. But we're still offended by this gentle's actions that
evening, both personally and in general, and we stand by our right to remain
so despite amends having been satisfactorily made between the relevant
parties.
 Snorri