[Ansteorra] Matching Funds

digigirl digigirl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:29:49 PDT 2005

Also take a look at http://www.manilowfund.com/ - Barry Manilow is matching
all donations dollar for dollar AND his charitable foundation is pitching in
yet another dollar. He has an upper limit, but until he hits it, every
dollar is basically tripled. A great way to make every dollar count.

Ceinwen

On 9/10/05, Stacy Dickey <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Microsoft is also matching dollar-for-dollar. Albertson's is doing the
> same with each dollar donated.
>
> ~Colete
>

> Rhonda and Stephen Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
> As we all dig a little deeper in our pockets for donations to hurricane
> relief, please check out whether or not your employer will match your
> monetary donations.
>
> I work for Nokia and every dollar that I give gets matched 100% up to a
> specific amount per person.
>
> Medb Liath

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.