[Ansteorra] Romantic Personas

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Sep 13 19:32:38 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+jyeates=realtime.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+jyeates=realtime.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Synrik
Sent: 2005 - September 13 - Tuesday 17:14

Okay, Picts were real and Don Juan I think is just out of period.

according to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Juan

looks to be well in the common 1650 cut off, but i hold with the modern
medieval scholars that mark the medieval period as ending On October 31,
1517 (according to traditional accounts, Luther's 95 Theses were nailed to
the door of the Castle Church (the University's customary notice board) ..
also from Wikipedia)

and a all time favorite re: Picts

http://www.getnet.com/~chaslo/pictsong.html

(have a very old Joe Bettencourt version and just got a first album from
Emerald Rose that has a excellent version)

and a related wierd filk:

http://www.christymarx.com/moggy/mogsong.htm

'wolf
... "come, we still have false gods to slay"