[Ansteorra] Crown Server Auction

susan stallman bronwens at cableone.net
Thu Sep 15 13:52:26 PDT 2005

Greetings Good People of Ansteorra!

I am coordinating servers for the fabulous feast HL Elizabeth is preparing for Crown.  We will be holding a server auction to raise funds for our neighbors to the east who have fallen victim to the treacherous jezebel Katrina.  While I have had a number of generous hearted Ansteorrans step forward to offer themselves to be used, or is that abused, as servers, I am yet short of the number needed.  I would like to have the list completed by this weekend so I may start to coordinate things as need.

If you are interested in being a server, please e'mail me privately at bronwens at cableone.net .

My thanks to all who step forward.

In Service Always,

Lady Bronwen Selwyn