[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Chivalric Champion Tournament

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 13:45:40 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

This year's Elfsea Chivalric Defender will be decided by our traditional
Swiss Five tournament.

His Excellency Elfsea has asked that all who are interested in competing
send a letter of intent to Their Excellencies Elfsea, Armand and Ameline.
Email is acceptable.

Weapons styles will be decided at Their Excellencies and our current
Defender's discretion and can include sword and shield, single sword,
glaive, spear, great weapon, Florentine and mass weapon.  In other words,
bring all of your toys and your gauntlets.

In service,
Dáire de Haya
Elfsea Knight Marshal