[Ansteorra] Server Auction

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 22:20:34 PDT 2005

I've experienced one of these server auctions and it's really kewl. A number of us
bought several servers...some for our table and some for other people's tables...
it was amazing...

Our best server and the most fun...was a Peer of note...who adopted an alternate
persona of his unmarried sister...

Another gentle anonymously bid on the lady he was dating...she did not even
know he was able to make the event...the moment he revealed his identity as
her purchasor...at a very high price...is one of the most romantic ones I have
seen in the SCA...

Lorraine DeerSlayer