[Ansteorra] Romance in the SCA?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 23:39:17 PDT 2005

Lorraine DeerSlayer commented:

> I've experienced one of these server auctions and it's really kewl.
> A number of us
> bought several servers...some for our table and some for other
> people's tables...
> it was amazing...

> Another gentle anonymously bid on the lady he was dating...she did
> not even
> know he was able to make the event...the moment he revealed his
> identity as
> her purchasor...at a very high price...is one of the most romantic
> ones I have
> seen in the SCA...

I would love to hear a more detailed description of this. Perhaps it
would make a good addition to this Florilegium file in the SCA-
STORIES section:
SCA-romance-msg   (33K) 10/12/01    SCA romances and meeting SOs in
the SCA.

I would also be interested in hearing anyone else's stories that
might fit here.

There is also this file:
romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use
today.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------