[Ansteorra] Bordermarch?

aurore_gaudin2000 at yahoo.com aurore_gaudin2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 20:02:47 PDT 2005

Gilli is in Killeen now, take 195 south off 190, go to Reese Creek, it will lead to the New Airport here in Killeen, down go to fast as when you cross the bridge, you need to make a right, short road, stop, make a left, short section, turn right at the Groom and Boarding for Animals place, go dow a bit more, turn right on to Burk Road, then go down to the end of the road and turn right into Burkhaven.
Aurore Gaudin

Vicki Marsh <xaraxene at comcast.net> wrote:

I came up with a back roads route for my family (who are still not leaving
Houston....), but if you can go out Alief/Clodine Rd or I-10 out of Houston
(the west side) to Hwy 36, then head north to Hwy 79. Cut south to Hwy 190,
then take Hwy 190 north to Copperas Cove. That's where Gilli lives. It's
also where Ft. Hood is, and where there should be a good supply of gasoline.

!

Xene