[Ansteorra] Space available in Ft. Worth

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 20:32:51 PDT 2005

I don't know if it's too late to offer this, as so many are on the highway. But...

Location, in north Fort Worth, one block north of Loop I-820 and I-35W.

I have a couple of bedrooms with a bathroom between them available for SCA hurricane evacuees.... just until Friday next week when my kids come back home, though. One room has a twin/full bunk-bed and the other room holds a twin size. My home is neatly-kept, there's an  internet connection, washer/dryer, lots of books/movies, not baby-proof but rather child-friendly, and I'll even make a large batch of delicious chicken soup from scratch. Heads-up though, I have a shedding long-haired cat who won't tollerate other animals, the apartment is on the 3rd floor, and I do house firearms. Also, being a single female I must ask that no unattended males accept this offer. (Sorry, but I'm sure that's most understandable.)

You can contact me at home...   817-306-5838. If I need to step out, then it should be forwarded to my cell. Please feel free to leave a voicemail if the call isn't answered right away.

Meanwhile, please be safe.

Regards,

Madame Colete / Stacy E. Dickey
stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net