[Ansteorra] Bordermarch?

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 08:51:33 PDT 2005

Well 22 1/2 hrs later, Thorkin and I  have made our
final destination of Grapeland, TX between Crockett
and Palestine.  There is gas to be had in Groveton and
Crockett, but the line is about 4 hrs long.  I will be
trying to call several other Bordermarchers shortly on
land lines since the cell phones are all jammed up.

Please, be safe!
Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie

--- Darlene Vandever <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:

> Bordermarche has been placed under a mandetory
> evacuation order according to
> a post put out by Armand a couple of hours ago on
> the bordermarch list. I
> have not heard anything from Tessa and Simonn but
> Thorkin and his lady
> (owners of Barefoot Boxes) have managed to almost
> make it to Huntsville at
> last word...after nearly 10 hours on the road.
> Annes

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia