[Ansteorra] Rita update .....tragedy

Sandy Blue bluzup at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:33:07 PDT 2005

my uncle and I tried to leave town thursday morning
my car started overheating on 290 at Jones road and we
were burning up....my dog Bunny got very sick very
quickly and died....I tried to give her water and take
her out of the car but it happened so fast
i wish I'd stayed now..... all I was trying to do was
get her to safety
we turned around as soon as we could, but it was too
late
this will be an unforgetttable storm for me
hope all others are well

sandy