[Ansteorra] Rita Recovery

HL Chiara Franchesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 25 20:47:39 PDT 2005

You must have missed the announcement that we set up a Disaster Recovery alt
site for HE Julia to be able to do her work already that all can access for
their needs.

http://70.252.106.6:8077/default.aspx

Please let us know how we can help our own further.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra